[openbox] Key binding can not find child process

Aquarius aquarius at tutanota.de
Fri Jan 1 07:14:38 EST 2016

/usr/bin/cli is a symbolic link which points ultimately to mono-sgen.
I tried "cli      /usr/lib/keepass2/KeePass.exe" in a terminal and Keepass
start up and I can login to the database.
I wonder of the space between '/usr/bin/cli' and
'/usr/lib/keepass2/KeePass.exe' is a or the problem in the xml file. Anyone
an idea on this?

The content of keepass2.desktop is:
[Desktop Entry]
Name=KeePass2
GenericName=Password manager
Exec=keepass2 %f
Icon=keepass2
Terminal=false
Type=Application
StartupNotify=false
Categories=Utility;
MimeType=application/x-keepass2;

I did not know of KeePassX. I have been using KeePass for years on Windows. I
am on Linux for a little more than a year now. I had KeePass full fledged
working before with the help of the KeePass forum. So I figured out it should
be able to have it working again. Can KeePassX read my KeePass database?

I hope all this points someone to the right direction. Thanks for any input.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

29. Dec 2015 15:01 by turkuting at gmail.com: