[openbox] Using Openbox with Wayland

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Tue Dec 20 00:02:07 EST 2016

Anthony,

I had never heard to xorg-x11-xinit-session before, but the info file has the

Summary     : Display manager support for ~/.xsession and ~/.Xclients

My question is: what login manager do you use? I use SLiM but was thinking of going to XDM since the former appears to be dead. Would either of these work?

Many thanks,
Ranjan