[openbox] GrowToFill - anybody get it to work?

Plmalternate Plmalternate plmalternate at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 05:09:10 EDT 2016

I can't seem to get GrowToFill to work under Openbox 3.5.2
 running on a minimalist Ubuntu 14.04 made from the mini.iso and built
up. Just X and OB, no lxde, no lubuntu. 64 bit and everything as
updated as the repo can.

Here is a relevant part of my rc.xml where I tried to bind it to a
click on the AllDesktops button (I only use 1 desktop):

    </context>
    <context name="AllDesktops">
      <mousebind button="Left" action="Press">
        <action name="Focus"/>
        <action name="Raise"/>
        <action name="Unshade"/>
      </mousebind>
      <mousebind button="Left" action="Click">
        <action name="GrowToFill"/>
      </mousebind>
    </context>

I can see the button depress when I click it, but that is the only
response. If anybody has this working, maybe you could post the
significant part of your rc.xml. Or any thoughts at all on what I'm
doing wrong here.

Thanks.