[openbox] Firefox add-on popups

Jim Rees rees at umich.edu
Fri Apr 1 07:11:14 EDT 2016

Piscium wrote:

  Thanks. unfocusOnLeave is also in the released 3.6.1 version. It is
  false by default, it is not in the rc.xml file that comes with the
  3.6.1 tar ball, and it is not documented, not sure why.

I think now we know why! I've discovered that several applications have been
trying to pop up these transient windows and I haven't been seeing
them. Maybe instead of doing an unfocus when leaving a window, it should
unfocus all windows when entering the root window. Or it should somehow
check that the mouse was never actually over the window before doing the
unfocus.