[openbox] OT perhaps: how to trigger program when mouse is at the edge of the screen

TT turkuting at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 08:49:51 EDT 2015

> I am using Fedora 22. There is indeed a docker but I am not sure (sudo dnf info docker) that this is the same docker we are talking abiut.
>
> $ sudo dnf info docker
> Last metadata expiration check performed 0:12:36 ago on Thu Sep 24 07:18:51 2015.
> Available Packages
> Name        : docker
> Arch        : x86_64
> Epoch       : 0
> Version     : 1.8.1
> Release     : 3.git32b8b25.fc22
> Size        : 6.3 M
> Repo        : updates
> Summary     : Automates deployment of containerized applications
> URL         : http://www.docker.com
> License     : ASL 2.0
> Description : Docker is an open-source engine that automates the deployment of
>              : any application as a lightweight, portable, self-sufficient
>              : container that will run virtually anywhere.
>              :
>              : Docker containers can encapsulate any payload, and will run
>              : consistently on and between virtually any server. The same
>              : container that a developer builds and tests on a laptop will run
>              : at scale, in production*, on VMs, bare-metal servers, OpenStack
>              : clusters, public instances, or combinations of the above.
it indeed isn't.
you must broaden your search - maybe it's called docker-panel or something.
it seems that "dnf info" only returns packages with that exact name.
there must be an option for a fuzzy search.
try "man dnf" (or, isn't there a graphical packet management?).

and "we" are not talking about it, you are.
i just pointed out the first handful of panels and docks that crossed my
mind.

and don't call me sir (oh, you didn't).