[openbox] multiple docks possible?

Ranjan Maitra stat.maitra at inbox.com
Sun Sep 13 13:17:34 EDT 2015

Hello,

Is it possible to have multiple docks in openbox?

So, I was thinking of having a dock on the left middle side of the screen which would have my launcher (say, wbar, or plank or whatever) and on the right middle, I would have a dock which would have information on the system, eg, as would come out of conky when placed inside the openbox dock. Etc.

As an aside, how does one make a python application run inside a dock? Is there an example python code that I could follow?

Many thanks again!
Ranjan