[openbox] compiling openbox 3.6.1

TT turkuting at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 16:09:32 EDT 2015

ok, but disabling /some /of these options has a very good effect on
performance.
i suspect it's mostly the icon support then? imlib and svg?

anyhow, compiling doesn't take too long, and so far i see no problems at
all, no change in familiar behavior.

it's not the first time i've been wondering if there is documentation
for compile-time options, not only for openbox...