[openbox] How to enable scrolling in terminal emulator?

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Thu May 14 11:52:07 EDT 2015

On 2015-05-14 14:16 +0000, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

Rodolfo> Strange, I use xterm too but no scrolling in there...

Have you tried xterm in other environments, for example with the twm window
manager?

Have you read the xterm manual page?  IIRC the appearance of scroll bars
in xterm is controlled by the X resource mechanism.  I would give more
detail but I moved to rxvt long ago.

This almost certainly has nothing to do with openbox at all.