[openbox] Minimal time between clicks to double click

Mathias Dufresne mathias.dufresne at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:09:18 EST 2015

Thank you both for your clear and detailed answers. I'm running now a
modified version 2.8.2 of evdev drivers as a test. This seems a really nice
option as evdev is responsible of any event sent to the system.

For information, I tried to clean my mouse's switches using (not too) high
pressure air flow and it seemed to help... during 2 hours.

Best regards,

mathias