[openbox] Persisting a desktop terminal window across ToggleShowDesktop with xdotool - interesting failure mode

Paul G paulg at perforge.net
Sun Mar 1 12:57:45 EST 2015

I'll be submitting a reasonably clean patch for tilda
(lightweight/sufficiently configurable terminal) tomorrow once I've had a
chance smooth out a couple more rough edges in it. It'll let you do this
very straightforwardly. It's easy to build as well. The focus works fine,
for me anyway. In any case, *that* is easily solvable with xdotool/wmctrl.

cheers,
-p