[openbox] Fwd: Wiki access

Louis Wust louiswust at fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 1 15:05:34 EDT 2015

Hi. I am requesting access to edit the wiki. My username is lww.

The immediate reason for my request is to add a note to the "If" action
documentation indicating that the <query> tag was added in Openbox 3.6
and must not be used in earlier versions (e.g., the one in Debian
Jessie), or else Openbox won't recognize any of the conditions as being
present and so the <then> actions will always trigger regardless of the
(effectively defunct) conditions.

I don't think this is a bug, by the way; it's just behavior which is
different in older versions that might still be in use.

Please add me to the Person group:
http://openbox.org/wiki/Special:Userrights

Thank you!

- Louis