[openbox] openbox-menu

TT turkuting at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 08:22:13 EDT 2015

> I am now struggling with themes...99.9% of the ones I have found are
> simply dull.

try box-look.org

i prefer to look for gtk themes that include openbox themes (or vice
versa), because i like an integrated look.

but yes, openbox' theming options are limited.
as has been said before, some people consider this a feature, not a
limitation.

it is not hard to get into openbox theming yourself. just open any
themerc file and have a look at what can be done. you can also generate
your own buttons.

check out http://openbox.org/wiki/Openbox:Themes

ps:
glad you solved your menu struggles.
on a side-note,  i've been using obmenu-generator for a long time and it
rocks. can be configured to generate the menu every time you click,
really fast (perl script).