[openbox] Is a borderless dock area possible?

TT turkuting at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 01:38:19 EDT 2015

On 07/07/2015 11:46 AM, Garry Hoberg wrote:

> In the Openbox theme file. On my system:
> /usr/share/themes/<name of theme>/openbox-3/themerc
this is a little off-topic, but i just want to say that it isn't good
practice to edit the themes under /usr/share directly - it's much better
to copy the original theme to $HOME/.themes/<name of theme>/openbox-3,
and edit it there. it will then override the original theme (and survive
updates, too).