[openbox] put client-list-combined-menu in alphabetical order

Anthony Thyssen A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Mon Jan 26 18:46:44 EST 2015

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 01:09:47 -0500
Jim Rees <rees at umich.edu> wrote:
| Dana Jansens wrote:
|
|   You need a matching g_list_free to avoid a memory leak, right?
|
| I wondered about that. The g_list documentation says nothing about it,
| although that would make sense. I ended up looking at the glist source, and
| yes, it needs a free.

Function documentation is typically horrible in detailing 'requirements'
and 'usage' details, su as that. Its often a case of the programmer
being so close they assume everyone knows how to use it, and not
thinking of the casual programmer years down the track.

Hmmm..   Sorry...  Pet peeve of mine.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au>