[openbox] how to disable gdm lock screen

TT turkuting at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 14:10:22 EST 2015

the original poster already said that "gdm has locked the screen over
xscreensaver which had already locked it", so i assume they checked and
it is indeed gdm doing the locking.
while i'm generally willing to help (though not specifically, since I
know nothing about gdm), ---
i very much agree with the last poster that this is hardly a topic for
the _openbox_ mailinglist.

cheers,

tt