[openbox] running tint2 and wbar under openbox

Frank McCormick beacon at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 28 14:47:16 EST 2015

I am trying to get tint2 and wbar running under openbox but it seems no
matter
where in the autostart file I put the commands it won't work. Either
wbar runs and tint2 doesn't
or tint2 runs and wbar doesn't. I have tried many combinations of
starting both early, late and with
various lengths of sleep in between. Is there some basic incompatibility
in these two applications
or am I missing something.

I also run nitrogen to set my wallpaper.

A second problem is whenever I run wbar-conf(ig) to change a parameter it
garbles the second line of the .wbar file in my home directory, which is
the line
which sets parameters for wbar. I then get an invalid location in the
.xsession-errors
file.

I haven't run openbox for a while and it seems to be I had both these
applications
running together in the recent past.