[openbox] How To Terminate sh cmd from apps in menu.xml?

E R ears.box at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 17:10:07 EDT 2014

While we're on the subject of terminating multiple sh instances
running, I use Tint2 from SVN with Openbox, and if anyone uses it, you
can create 'Launchers' for it that start the app from a .desktop file.

So with some launchers I've created, when I click on one of those,
I'll get an sh instance for the application running from the .desktop,
and the application process as well, anyone know how I can stop this
.desktop sh instance from running too?

I have one launcher for bleachbit, when I click to run it and look in
htop this is what I'll see;

/bin/sh -c bleachbit > /dev/null 2>&1
python /usr/bin/bleachbit

The contents of the bleachbit.desktop have two exec lines, not sure
why the 'TryExec' one;

TryExec=bleachbit >/dev/null 2>&1
Exec=bleachbit >/dev/null 2>&1

Thanks...