[openbox] How To Terminate sh cmd from apps in menu.xml?

E R ears.box at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 02:12:57 EDT 2014

Hi,

I want to run some apps to /dev/null in menu.xml, so I have like this
example below;

<command>sh -c "icecat > /dev/null 2>&1"</command>

But if run the command like this I see in htop the application name
running and sh too.

I forgot who it was just recently showed me how to stop sh from
running when using commands in the autostart.sh, but not sure how to
apply this to the menu.xml command.

All I understand is that I need an ampersand & on the end of the
command, something like this?

<command>sh -c "icecat > /dev/null 2>&1 &"</command>

Thanks
Mii