[openbox] Howto highlight menuitems and howto use disabled menuitems in pipemenus ?

Micha maria.huana at gmx.de
Wed Oct 29 09:44:58 EDT 2014

Am 27.10.2014 15:28, schrieb Dana Jansens:
> Bugzilla is fine, we're not just super active right now.
>
> One bug per thing would be better otherwise it's hard to track status.

I have to recant: There is some activity on Bugzilla, Mikachu was very
busy !

But I have some questions, concerning the bug posting:

When I'm on the feature request page, how can I start a new feature request
from there, once the former is ready ?
I tried the bug links, but those requests accidentally landed in the bug
section.

What is the common use of the priority setting, just leaving it at
normal, and
letting you mods decide, which priority to choose ?

Ha, and one request already solved, super !  But one of the original issues
here is left, that is, how to access the "disabled" formatting in a
pipemenu.

Micha