[openbox] Full screen windows auto raise using sloppy focus

Walter Alejandro Iglesias eloi at roquesor.com
Sun Oct 12 08:20:36 EDT 2014

> > On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 01:17:29AM +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> > A title bar in a maximized xterm doesn't bother.  The problem is that
> > solution isn't useful with i.e. mplayer.
>
> http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Actions#ToggleDecorations

I'm lost.  Again, decorations don't bother me.

> vi keys are useless if you're not using the qwert* layout. I trivially
> know it won't make everyone happy since it won't make me happy :P.

Well that's a point.  I've never thought about it, how do those that
don't use the querty layout manage in unix userland?  What do you you
use in your shell?  Arrows and Del keys?  What text editor do you use?
What keys do you use to navigate ncurses interfaces?  Anyway, in menu
openbox case (and fluxbox) you're condemned to move your hand out of the
keyboard to reach arrow keys.  Why to make others suffer your fate? :-)

> [3. was solved, I think]

By the way, I don't think any of what I pointed is a "issue to be
solved", they're just details everyone can live with.  I've reported
real issues in other window manager's mailing lists and I was ignored.
I mean I appreciate you took some time to answer me.

	Walter