[openbox] Full screen windows auto raise using sloppy focus

Walter Alejandro Iglesias eloi at roquesor.com
Sat Oct 11 16:42:20 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Openbox is the only window manager that let me do what I want, except
for some details.  In order of relevance I'd like to:

  1. Avoid full screen windows "auto raise" when the pointer enters on
them (using sloppy focus).

  2. Avoid forced key accelerators in menus, and to be able to navigate
them using vi keys (a bit slower but more reliable).

  3. To have some "never focus" option for apps like xload, xbiff.

If it already exists ways to accomplish some of the above please let me
know.

Thanks!

	Walter