[openbox] 'import' & 'import -frame' - Doing The Samething In Openbox?

Mathias Dufresne mathias.dufresne at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:00:22 EDT 2014

Hi all,

To be honest, I'll push here the trash answer which could be resume in 4
letters: RTFM.

developping that idea, the right command you want to launch is:
man import

Next I could make copy/paste to give the right answer, avoiding you to read
the manual. But unfortunately I do that, you won't learn anything. Yes if I
took time to read that manual for you I would learn, but I don't need to
learn this manual :D

Cheers,

mathias