[openbox] customizing window switcher

Mathias Dufresne mathias.dufresne at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 02:40:05 EDT 2014

Hi,

Once more I won't really help answering there but as workaround I use tint2
as a taskbar which allows task button re-organization using drag and drop.

This is not what you asked but can help to organize your windows list,
which will change also the order when using alt+tab (or whatever you choose
as a shortcut).

Cheers,

Mathias