[openbox] customizing window switcher

Lukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:12:15 EDT 2014

Hi,

I use the vertical window switcher (i.e. a list of window titles.) Is
it possible to make it wider?

Rationale: I usually have 5-6 different zathura sessions, each one has
window title of the sort "/home/luke/Dropbox/articles/John Smith -
very important but obscure title.pdf".
It is somewhat frustrating  that most of the time the title I see in
the window switcher is "/home/luke/Dropbox/articles/J...tle.pdf". So
for me switching windows in openbox is more or less a guessing game
right now.

I've already changed the font to 7 via (In)ActiveOnScreenDisplay  in
rc.xml but it isn't helping a lot.

Best, Lukasz