[openbox] Omnipresence lost mvoing to another desktop

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Tue Jul 15 19:54:40 EDT 2014

Is this a bug?  When I drag a window that has the "all desktops" flag
set, dragging to a different desktop is enabled, and I do accidentally
cross over to a different desktop, suddenly the window is _only_ on the
destination desktop (ie. the "all desktops" setting seems to be
cleared).

To be honest, I don't really know what should happen in this situation.
Probably not 2 copies of the same window on the destination desktop ...