[openbox] hide from taskbar but not from window switcher

Lukasz Grabowski graboluk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 10:14:05 EDT 2014

Hello,

Is it possible to hide a specific application from the tint2 taskbar
but not from the openbox window switcher? I tried experimenting with
the rc.xml options skip_pager and skip_taskbar but  they don't seem to
allow for that.

My motivation is to have one firefox window open all the time on all
desktops. I'd like to be able to swich to it using alt-tab, but since
I have it open all the time there's no need to show it in the taskbar.

Best, Lukasz