[openbox] adding "accelerators" to right-click menu

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sat Jan 18 11:28:18 EST 2014

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 15:43:19 +0530
Augustine Souza <aesouza2008 at gmail.com> wrote:

Augustine> so that I can access the "right-click" menu from the keyboard
Augustine> instead of using the mouse.

Augustine> Is there any way to set this menu up so that when it is
Augustine> exposed, I would just press, for example, b for ObConf, u for
Augustine> Reconfigure, x for Exit, etc. Such a facility would be useful
Augustine> in a vertically lengthy menu.

You already can type the first letter and it will cycle among the
entries that start with that letter, or directly open the unique such
entry if there is one.

This is not indicated by underscores or any other visual cue which may
be a minor bug.