[openbox] Programattically turning off key bindings

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Mon Jan 6 23:49:25 EST 2014

On Fri, 27 Dec 2013 16:32:03 +1030
Bruce <bbruen at paddys-hill.net> wrote:

Bruce> So what I'd like to know is, is there a library I could use to
Bruce> disable the standard key bindings, but only inside that program.

Careful what you wish for.  If you in fact succeed in doing this, you'll
get mad in short order trying to remember (consciously and not) how the
bindings work.