[openbox] Font Resizing in urxvt?

kario tay kariotay at inbox.com
Fri Dec 26 11:37:32 EST 2014

Hi -

I wanted to know if anyone was having problems
with dynamic font resizing in urxvt.

There are (at least) two Perl extensions that resize fonts:

1. font-size
https://github.com/majutsushi/urxvt-font-size

2. font-cycle
https://bitbucket.org/jmccarv/urxvt-fontcycle/

After resizing (making a font larger or smaller in the terminal
window by pressing Ctrl-Plus or Ctrl-Minus), the text in that window
appears properly resized -- but also moved. The upper lefthand corner
of the text is now situated in the middle of the window.
Text runs from the middle of the window and off the screen.

Manually resizing the window resets the text alignment to normal.

It seems to be universal across extensions, so I thought, "this could
be an openbox issue."

Have you experienced something like this with openbox + urxvt?

Thanks for your help.

.
.
.