[openbox] SwapGeometry (proposal)

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Wed Aug 13 20:04:56 EDT 2014

On 2014-08-11 07:51 PDT ,
Carlos Pita wrote:

Carlos> I would like to implement an updated version of this proposal as
Carlos> a patch to openbox in case there is some logically possible
Carlos> world out there in which Dana would consider adding it to the
Carlos> trunk :).  Otherwise, I will keep it at the ewmh scripting level
Carlos> to my eternal shame. The proposal is the same in terms of
Carlos> functionality, but I've changed some details in order to
Carlos> parallel some openbox patterns and conventions, which leaves us

If Dana declines, I will merge this functionality into my least-overlap
branch.  I'm not saying I'll merge the first patch you send me, we'll go
through a review and hopefully get comments on the UI from others.

I hope this would work as a consolation prize :-p