[openbox] A problem with GtkApplicationWindow

Rafał Mużyło galtgendo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:04:54 EDT 2014

I'm not sure, if my problem lies with openbox, xcompmgr or gtk+ 3
itself, but quite often if I switch desktops very fast (it's a slow
computer) while devhelp is running, its window turns invisible, that is
the window stops being drawn, even though mouse cursor turns into
GDK_BOTTOM_SIDE (resize bottom side) while moving in the area, where the
window is supposed to be and Alt+space still opens the expected menu.

So, did anyone have a similar problem or at least has an idea how to
test what exactly fails ?

openbox 3.5.2
xcompmgr 1.1.6
gtk+ 3.12.2
devhelp 3.12.1 (this one shouldn't matter that much, probably any since
GtkApplicationWindow switch would do)