[openbox] how to integrate other menu files into menu.xml/rc.xml/root-menu?

turkuting turkuting at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 01:44:15 EDT 2013

i had a closer look at the header, there is some extra information i did
not notice. i was under the impression i was simply posting to
openbox at icculus.org.

i will remember to start a new thread next time.

for this message, i still pressed the reply button instead.

it is good that you pointed this out to me, but the way you did it makes
it hard to say thank you.