[openbox] Openbox on multiple X screens?

Jim Rees rees at umich.edu
Sat Oct 19 08:43:29 EDT 2013

I suggest you start by setting it to the correct value on each screen. If
they're not the same, you can't use the X resource or the -dpi command line
option. If it were me, I think I'd make a xorg.conf file.

The fix might be as easy as removing your Xft.dpi resource and letting the X
server set the correct values.

You will run into various problems if your screens have different dpi
densities. For example if you start an application on one screen then move
it to the other, it will change size.