[openbox] User problem

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Sun Oct 6 14:24:27 EDT 2013

> Hi Paul,

Thanks for responding.

> is there something in the .xsession-errors? How do you start openbox?
> Please could you create a new user and check it again?

1) I cannot find that file.
2) In .xinitrc it runs openbox-session. Or startlxde.
3) No difference.

p.s. this is a LFS built system, not some "distro".  My mantras are
"KISS",
and "Only what's necessary, no more."  "Full-functioned" it is not!  I
try
not to, but there is always a possibility I've missed some "instruction"
somewhere obscure.
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm