[openbox] Icons

Turku Ting turkuting at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 16:57:51 EST 2013

on my system sublime installs to /opt and has another folder with icons there.
i'm not sure where openbox gets its icons from, but sublime surely isn't a gtk application so searching for the culprit might lead you very, very far away.
i have the same generic app icon there, regardless of my icon theme.