[openbox] how to change key bindings in client menu (alt-space menu)?

Sébastien ml at terranean.eu
Fri May 31 19:43:24 EDT 2013

On Thu, 30 May 2013 12:18:35 +0200 Tymoteusz Jankowski wrote:
> Like the topic.. I'd like to change bindings in client-menu(alt-space
> menu).
(...)
> alt-space > x button: maximize window
> alt-space > x button: restore if maximzed
> alt-space > i button: iconifies window

Alternatively, if you don't want to dive into the source code, you can
always control windows with wmctrl and bind a key to the command.

For example, to maximise the focused window:
$ wmctrl -r "`xdotool getactivewindow getwindowname`" -b \
toggle,maximized_horz,maximized_vert

More straightforward but can come useful depending on your needs.

--
Sébastien