[openbox] openbox/lxde and empty QT windows

Andrew Gallant jamslam at gmail.com
Tue May 7 01:42:59 EDT 2013

Also, while doing this, run Openbox with the `--debug` option enabled
and look at its logs. (I think it's just on stderr.) Also look at the
X server logs. If you see anything interesting (like an error
repeating over and over after reproducing your problem), then post
them to a pasty and I'll have a look.
- Andrew