[openbox] openbox menu icon set

R. Mattes rm at mh-freiburg.de
Sat Jun 15 17:31:40 EDT 2013

On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 11:06:28 -1000, Das wrote
> Ahh ok...
>
> As I understand it, it's simply known as the 'Openbox Menu' it's certainly
not a root menu,

Oh puahleeeze - if you don't have a clue stop posting misinformation!
Of course that menu is called "root menu" - have a look at the openbox
documentation or
the (english) wikipeadia article or
http://urukrama.wordpress.com/openbox-guide/, Section
4.1 / Menus ...

> it is definitely only run as a user, so I would use not use the word 'root'
so as to not confuse...

Doh. It's called "root menu" because it's triggered by clicking the "root window"
(whose name has nothing whatsoever to do with the root user, it just happens to
be at the root of the X windows tree ... standard X terminology since aeons).
Already MWM and FVWM have root window menues called "root menu" - so no
confusion here (can't speek
for you ;-)

 HTH Ralf Mattes