[openbox] Does Or Can Openbox Affect The Output of -- echo -e "a\nb\nc\nA\nB\nC" | sort

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 22:02:58 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've noticed that while running Openbox as my standalone DE, then I can't
sort bookmarks with lowercase letters in Firefox...

Someone on a bug report I made for Firefox said it may be dependent on your
locale's collating order. If you run this line in a console, what output do
you get?

echo -e "a\nb\nc\nA\nB\nC" | sort

They said on their system it prints this;

If I run echo -e "a\nb\nc\nA\nB\nC" | sort in Openbox I get this output;

Is there something in Openbox, or by using Obconf that could cause this
type of output?

THANKS