[openbox] Can I use just one keybind to perform these two actions?

Augustine Souza aesouza2008 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 01:18:19 EDT 2013

I'm using Lubuntu 13.04 with its default window manager, Openbox. Is there
a way to edit ~/.config/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml to combine the following two
"keybinds" in the "keyboard" section into one?

<!-- Launch gedit -->
<keybind key="W-g">
  <action name="Execute">
    <command>gedit</command>
  </action>
</keybind>

and

<!-- Undecorate -->
<keybind key="C-S-d">
  <action name="Undecorate"/>
</keybind>

In other words, I'd like to open gedit without window decorations.

I know I can have the same result by retaining the first keybind as it is
and having the following entry in the "applications" section of
lubuntu-rc.xml:

<application name="gedit" type="normal">
  <decor>no</decor>
</application>