[openbox] Can We Achieve These Menu Theme Looks?

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:28:49 EDT 2013

Hmm no replies back on this? Most of the time I see instant replies on the
mailing list, first time it's been 1 day an no word on this...

I'd really like to know some thoughts on this and the theming FLEXIBILITY
if any in Openbox? Right now it doesn't look so flexible, just a rectangle
menu and transparency....

Personally I'm getting tired of looking at squares and rectangles all day
long, certainly the future of Computing offers a different shape and look!
:)