[openbox] Can We Achieve These Menu Theme Looks?

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:36:34 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I'm really into eye candy and playing when I have the time, it's part of
the reason I use Openbox to make something my own... :)

I've been online checking out themes and ran across a few nice looks on
other platforms, some Windows Ports; LItestep, BBwin, also Pekwm...

I wanted to know if can make different looks/designs of the menu and it's
layout?

Here's a little of what I saw;

Pekwm ( Can we make menus with angles like this ) ?

http://box-look.org/content/preview.php?preview=1&id=80350&file1=80350-1.jpg&file2=&file3=&name=Inda

Take note of this menu in the center of the screen where it says'
Applications, Systems, Tasks... ( Can we make a menu like this ) ?

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/102/c/e/WTR_by_novoo.jpg

I like how this one has the silver color in the upper left, then a line
going down the right side of the words and the icons placed on the right; (
Can this be done in Openbox ) ?

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs26/i/2008/044/6/c/Elysium_0_4_1__Litestep_by_Ashtefere.jpg

I like the oval shapes of the menus for this theme; ( Can this be done also
) ?

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/138/2/e/XPro_for_litestep_by_krissirk.png

Thanks guys for looking and I hope we can either acheive this now or in the
near future! :)