[openbox] Hi Future Of Obconf -Warning & Critical?

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 18:16:51 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,

How's the future looking for obconf going final with a version release soon?

So far I believe I'm using the latest from git, but the last time I checked
there hasn't been any activity on obconf for quite some time...

When I run it from a terminal it gets flooded with quite a lot of output
about libglade;

(obconf:2174): libglade-WARNING **: unknown attribute `swapped' for
<signal>.

Also I'm getting these GdkPixbuf messages below;

(obconf:2174): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_new: assertion `height >
0' failed

(obconf:2174): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_fill: assertion
`GDK_IS_PIXBUF (pixbuf)' failed

(obconf:2174): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_copy_area: assertion
`src_pixbuf != NULL' failed

(obconf:2174): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_new: assertion `height >
0' failed

(obconf:2174): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_fill: assertion
`GDK_IS_PIXBUF (pixbuf)' failed

(obconf:2174): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_copy_area: assertion
`src_pixbuf != NULL' failed

I'm a Slack Geek and I only run Openbox and when it comes to pretty much
most apps and the kernel I roll my own as they say, so I love to see no
messages, warnings etc, I guess I'm just a neat freak, like it squeaky
clean, LOL...

So anyway to get these cleaned up in the code PLEASE?

I'm running Slackware64 14 and these are the versions I'm using;

gdk-pixbuf2-2.26
libglade-2.6.4
ObConf 2.0.4

THANKS