[openbox] Fighting Gnome

Anthony Thyssen A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Sun Jul 14 23:54:52 EDT 2013

I don't run openbox directly. basically as I use a special 'logout' button
program so I can change window managers without exiting X windows.

Instead I use xsession. to run my xinitrc. Whcih runs my clicent launching
script, and that logout button handler.

The handle his puts up the button and provides a interface to let me.
logout, restart clients, restart machine, poweroff.

I can then change my client setup, and restart all my clients whenever
I like.

But its more a DIY, and not really useful to someone not a
UNIX/scripting expert (my job).

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au>