[openbox] Startup notification.

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 20:01:48 EDT 2013

OH you're talking about cursor showing two different icons, one the
pointer, then as example the hour glass? Not sure if this is what you meant?

For everything I open, but it depends on how fast that is, because I'm
using an SSD, so many of the apps pop open instanlty, but other than that,
my cursor always spins around...

I don't think anything is broke in Openbox, I just think the app has to
have startup notification support compiled in, etc...