[openbox] Startup notification.

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 18:52:29 EDT 2013

My understanding is this is what makes the startup notify work in the
menu.xml;  if enabled yes cursor spins, enabled no, not spinning;

<startupnotify>
<enabled>yes</enabled>
</startupnotify>

Example from the menu;

 <item label="Xkill"
icon="/home/foo.icons/AwOken/clear/24x24/apps/xkill.png">
    <action name="Execute">
      <command>xkill</command>
      *<startupnotify>
        <enabled>yes</enabled>