[openbox] question on window size

Fred fred at blakemfg.com
Wed Feb 6 19:16:57 EST 2013

On 01/27/2013 10:03 AM, Fred wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am working with openbox-3 under Debian 6.0 on a Sun SPARC
> workstation.  The desktop is way larger than the monitor screen which
> makes the xterm and application windows greatly magnified and when an
> application is minimized the icon is way off the screen and I can't
> get to it.  I haven't been able to find a configuration option that
> controls this.  How can this be fixed or adjusted?
>
> Best regards,
> Fred

Hello,
I fixed the magnification problem with the xorg.conf file and the
monitor is now set to 1280x1024.  However, minimized icons are still way
off the screen and I can't get to them.  If I grab xterm with the mouse
pointer it will go off the screen on the bottom and right side so the
window is larger than the screen.  How can this be fixed?
Best regards,
Fred