[openbox] Programattically turning off key bindings

Turku Ting turkuting at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 12:49:00 EST 2013

bruce,

an interesting reply you got there from robert.
i don't understand the first part of what he wrote at all,
but i looked into this:
http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Bindings#Key_quoting_with_Chroots
and it seems to do more than 50% of what you're trying to achieve.

let us know how you're getting on with it!

whichever the solution, i suspect that it will only work while your application
is running, as oppposed to while its window is focused.
you can use xdotool at the beginning & end of your script to send the key C-A-q
(or whichever key you bind to "BreakChroot").

greetings,

tt.