[openbox] debian testing oddity

General general at musically.me.uk
Sat Dec 21 21:09:10 EST 2013

The latest openbox upgrade (from 3.5.2-4 to 3.5.2-5) want's to pull in the
whole of gnome, GDM and pulse audio as dependencies!

As far as I'm aware none of this has anything to do with openbox. I run my
system as an auto-starting single user calling startx and going directly into
openbox/rox filer. I've never had a problem with this.

Can anyone explain what debian is doing here?

--
Never start a jigsaw puzzle in a room full of people with nothing better to do!