[openbox] Style overlay as in fluxbox

Genghis Khan genghiskhan at gmx.ca
Wed Dec 4 01:43:23 EST 2013

Openbox styles always have same properties (e.g. font style), as far
as I know; you can configure such properties with ObConf. Since this
answer is too obvious, by my opinion, I think it would not help you.

What sort of property do you want to override?
May you realize your problem?

On Wed, 4 Dec 2013 02:41:16 -0200
Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, Dana, it's just a file where you put the theme properties you want
> to override, then these properties apply to every theme.
>
> Regards
> --
> Carlos
>
> On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Dana Jansens <danakj at orodu.net> wrote:
> > If youre refering to
> > https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Fluxbox_Style_Guide#Notes_for_getting_started,
> > then yes I think so. That's just xdb format.
> >
> > If you're talking about something else between files then probably
> > not.
> >

> > On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 3:48 PM, Carlos Pita
> > <carlosjosepita at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Is it possible? I mean, in order not to copy&hack an entire style
> >> just to change a color.
> >>
> >> Best regards
> >> --
> >> Carlos

Defending the constitution is expensive!
Help Lavabit.com by donating to the Lavabit Legal Defense Fund
http://lavabit.com/ <support at lavabit.com>